Tuesday, December 14, 2010

One Mistery on Mistery Lane

There has never been one mystery on mystery lane. There had been a react murder that stunt use all. The reason I say use is because we are use to having so many mysteries.   That there’s fifty of use. I am the top detective of the agency 23. Are agency alone has fifty people. Each agency has fifty people in it. There are twenty-three agencies. Ares is ranked the highest score.
Amber we have a brake in the case said Veronica.
Veronica is my assistant she is working the same case while I am telling you about. Excuse me while I go check why she wants me.
What I said.
Now bake to the story.
All twenty-three agencies where trying to crack the case. But, when they heard that I was working on the case and that I did not want entry thing on the air fourteen agencies dropped out. Nothing went on air thought. After a week still know clues except for the built in Mr.Whiesly’s head. The gun was a nine milometer Beretta hand gun. There was not even a chell casing.
It has been a mouth now and every one else has stopped werking on the case. Finally there is a creak in the case. We have two Veronica’s husband Toby and Miss.Whiesly. They are the only people that own a Beretta hand gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment