Friday, December 10, 2010

Auful Monday

           Monday was apsolutly, positivly horible. For breakfast we had outmeal and there was not even bananas on it! I had to waght for two hours to put on my clouths. By the time I was ready to go to school it had all ready started. Also my cusin Jadyon had been dropped off so my mom could not take me to school. I was stuck at home with my baby cusin. For lunch we had chilly. I hate chilly it's alost all beans. Then finaly my aunt came and picked up my cusin. Right after we had to go to the store. First we went to Kohl's. Brandon and Sadey drove me crazy. Next we went to Miejer to get grocries and spend brandons ten dollars. Every two seconds Brandon was asking for something else. It was driving me even more crazy. I was glade to get out of the store. When we got back home we went strate to bed. That was my auful Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Zoey that must be really bad that Brandon and Sadie kept on bugging you. I feel bad for you. Cause Brandon is so annoying. srry :(

    ReplyDelete